Work on Professional Bodies
The tewag management and staff participate actively in many professional bodies. This ensures that the company's scientific, technical and industry-specific know-how is always kept up to date. These activities also enable the company to contribute to the advancement of professional standards and the improvement of operating conditions, as well as to represent professional interests.
tewag GmbH is a member of the following professional bodies:
BDG - Berufsverband Deutscher Geowissenschaftler e.V.
(German Professional Association of Geoscientists)
Lessenicher Straße 1
Tel.: +49 (0)228 696601
Bundesverband Boden e.V.
(German Federal Soil Protection Association)
Frankfurter Straße 46
Tel.: +49 (0)6421 204452Website
Bundesverband WärmePumpe (BWP) e. V.
(German Federal Heat Pump Association)
Charlottenstraße 24, Tuteur Haus
Tel.: +49 (0)30 208799711Website
Deutscher Verein des Gas- und Wasserfaches e.V.
(German Gas and Water Association)
Josef-Wirmer Straße 1-3
Tel.: +49 (0)2289188-5
Fax: +49 (0)2289188-990Website
Energieagentur Regensburg e.V.
(Regensburg Energy Agency)
Altmühlstraße 1 a
Fachsektion Hydrogeologie in dem Deutsche Gesellschaft für Geowissenschaften e.V. (FH-DGG)
(Hydrogeology Section within the German Society for Geosciences)
Tel.: +49 (0)6321 484784
Geothermische Vereinigung Bundesverband Geothermie e.V.
(German Federal Geothermal Energy Association)
Tel.: +49 (0)5907 545
Ingenieurtechnischer Verband für Altlastenmanagement und Flächenrecycling e.V. (ITVA)
(German Scientific-Technical Association for Environmental Remediation and Brownfield Redevelopment)
Tel.: +49 (0)30 48638280Website
Österreichische Geologische Gesellschaft (Austrian Geological Society)
c/o Geologische Bundesanstalt (GBA)
Tel.: +43 1 7125674-0
Fax : +43 1 7125674-56Website
(Association of German Engineers)
Tel.: +49 (0)2116214-0
Fax: +49 (0)2116214-169Website
Offices held by the Company Directors
Prof. Dr. Simone Walker-Hertkorn:
- Member of the VDI 4640 standards committee: "Use of underground thermal energy"
- Member of the LQS EWS working group of the Baden-Württemberg Environment Ministry
- Member of the scientific advisory board of the German Federal Heat Pump Association
- Member of the Board of KKE-BW e.V. (Competence Network for Climate and Energy in Baden-Württemberg)
- Deputy Chairman of the Association of German Geologists (BDG)
- Member of the Shallow Geothermal Energy working group of the engineers' and architects' associations and chambers fee regulation committee (AHO)
- Arbitrator for subcommittee F2 – Sampling – within the German Scientific-Technical Association for Environmental Remediation and Brownfield Redevelopment (ITVA)
- Member of the ITVA subcommittees A1 Fees and C3 Expert accreditation
- Member of the pool of expert assessors reviewing accredited experts pursuant to section 18 BBodSchG in Bavaria (subject area 5)
ITVA subcommittee F2 - Sampling - is currently working on the following topics:
- Drafting of a discussion paper relating to passive sampling systems
- Drafting of a contribution to the EU CityChlor project
- Revision of the ITVA guide: "Solid sampling methods for investigation of suspect sites and inherited pollution"