During the construction of geothermal systems, we perform a range of supervisory functions. These extend from monitoring drilling work – as is in part stipulated by the regulatory authorities – through to managing all the geothermal works on the site. The functions we perform include the following:
- We carry out geological analysis during drilling. This involves collecting the cuttings, drawing up a bore log and providing stratigraphic interpretations.
- We monitor compliance with planning regulations.
- We stipulate the maximum drilling depths according to geological criteria (e.g. seismic horizons, occurrence of sulphate).
- We assure the quality of the construction work.
- We carry out acceptance testing of completed geothermal probe fields.